Kabbalah in everyday life: Inner guidance and healing through the teachings of Kabbalah
Weekend residential course
Date: 01 – 03 September 2023
Location: Hawkwood College, Stroud, England
- £275 – Non-residential
- £335 – Residential Shared
- £375 – Residential Single
Tutor: Mike Bais
About this event
In this course, through the application, study and meditation of the Kabbalah do we come to a greater understanding of these beautiful mysteries. This course aims to bring peace, clarity, insight, self-knowledge and healing. Whether you are a beginner or a more advanced student of Kabbalah.
At a Glance
- Obtain the wisdom of Kabbalah through the direct teachings of Kabbalah
- Receive the metaphysics through meditations and exercises
- Grow self-knowledge through the Tree of Life and Jacob’s Ladder
- A personal approach from tutor to student in a comfortable environment
- A unique learning experience for every individual
What You Will Gain
- Knowledge about Kabbalah: The Tree of Life and Jacob’s Ladder
- Knowledge about yourself and insights into your fate and purpose
- Direct spiritual experience and the healing properties of Kabbalah
- Practical application of the Kabbalah for everyday life
A New Course
This new course on Kabbalah, the most complete mystical tradition of the West, will combine theory (metaphysics) and practice (meditation & exercises) to come to the direct knowledge and experience of ourselves, the world, the universe and the Transcendent.
The two key-diagrams of this lineage are the Tree of Life and Jacob’s Ladder, which will give us a structure and overview of the wisdom of Kabbalah.
The Tree of Life works like a mirror for those who wish to look into it, reflecting our wholeness and potential.
There will be plenty of space for questions, interaction and reflection. The participant will receive hand-outs with the diagrams of the Tree of Life and Jacob’s Ladder during the course.
Together we create a safe and comfortable space for every person, and form what we call in Kabbalah: “A School of the Soul” in this three day course.