Residential weekend course: Kabbalah paths on the Tree of Wisdom
April 26 @ 4:00 PM – April 28 @ 2:00 PM BST
At a Glance
- Obtain the wisdom of Kabbalah through direct teaching
- Meditation and ritual as practical exercises
- Growing self-knowledge through the Tree of Life and Jacob’s Ladder
- A personal approach from facilitator to student in a peaceful environment
What You Will Gain
- Knowledge about Kabbalah: the Tree of Life and Jacob’s Ladder
- Understanding about yourself and your purpose
- A spiritual experience and the healing properties of Kabbalah
- Practical application of the Kabbalah for everyday life
The Content of the Course
This Kabbalah seminar will combine theory (metaphysics) and practice (meditation, ritual and exercises) to come to direct knowledge and experience of ourselves, the world, the universe and the Transcendent.
The two key-diagrams of Kabbalah are the Tree of Life and Jacob’s Ladder, which will provide a structure and overview of the wisdom of Kabbalah. You will learn about Kabbalah in a playful way, walking the Tree of Life, using traditional breathing exercises, connecting with the angelic and archangelic worlds, finding what fate and destiny mean in your life. Through this you will discover different levels of consciousness and how to integrate and make them whole within you. This course is suitable to newcomers to Kabbalah and to those with some existing knowledge.
There will be plenty of space for questions, interaction and reflection. You will receive hand-outs with diagrams of the Tree of Life and Jacobs Ladder during the course.
- Arrival and registration from 4.00pm on Friday, with tea. Course begins with supper at 6.30pm and ends after lunch at 2pm on Sunday.
- Please bring outdoor clothing and footwear to enjoy Hawkwood’s grounds.
- Although knowledge of Kabbalah is not needed to follow this course, it would assist every participant if they have some experience of the Tree of Life. Bring pen and paper for your own notes.